Dating after a divorce is not the same experience as it is for those who have never married; it comes with its own unique set of challenges. That’s why I separate it into its own niche; I know, first-hand, that your concerns, fears and needs require specialized knowledge, care and attention.
Some of the areas in which I can teach, guide and support you include:
- how to decide if you’re ‘ready’ to date
- moving past your excuses – I’m too fat, too ugly, too busy, too old, I have kids (I’ve heard them all)
- overcoming social stigmas or judgement from friends (married or unmarried) and family
- how to create and adopt a mindset that serves you so you don’t fling yourself into infatuation after one kiss
- understanding and moving beyond old dating/relationship patterns
- how and where to meet, and successfully flirt with, the opposite sex (online dating is but ONE venue)
- first impressions, dating rules, expectations and etiquette
- how men/women think and what turns them off and on
- SEX – worries, first times, desires, hormones, privacy, boundaries, and ‘what comes after’
- online dating: site selection, acclimatizing, safety, etiquette, profile writing and critiues
- …and much, much more
I offer a wide of variety of single sessions and packages to cater to your budget and needs. The first step is to take advantage of my free, no-obligation 30-minute phone consulation – please contact me directly at Delaine (at) I Am Divorced Not Dead (dot) com.