Movie Preview: The Secret Sex Life of a Single Mom
Articles by Category
Need Help Dating After Divorce?
Sage advice for divorced women who are looking to date again, or recently started.
- Do We Falsely Idealize Lifetime Married Couples?
- Improve Communication With Your Ex-Spouse (BONUS: Avoid Seeing His/Her Face)
- Advice to Those Betrayed: Stop Comparing Yourself To ‘HER’
- Getting Real: If You’re Secretly ‘Talking’ to Someone, Are You Cheating On Your Spouse?
- Important Considerations During Divorce: What would happen to your kids IF…?
I survived my husband's infidelity and this divorce because of you, Delaine. Your insights, knowledge, and no bs attitude pushed me forward. I'm happier than ever, just as you said. Thank you. Karen, Toronto
Delaine was invaluable to me as a started dating after my divorce. She really smarten me up as I dealt with divorce matters too. I owe her my sanity. Chad, NY
Delaine, you are a GREAT coach! Please, don't ever stop doing what you're doing. The world needs you now more than ever. Brenda, NY
Thank you thank you thank you Delaine. You've been my rock, my teacher, my mentor this past year. I hate to think how far back I'd be if I hadn't found you. Kristina, Washington
Delaine's not just text-book knowledgeable, she's been there. She KNOWS. She makes you ask the right questions of YOURSELF. She makes you get answers. She makes you the 'captain' of your new life. Karie, South Carolina
Get in Touch
(c) 2015 I Am Divorced Not Dead, Divorced Women & Men, Dating, Sex, Relationship Coaching. All rights reserved. Web Design by Matthew Moore