Movie Preview: The Secret Sex Life of a Single Mom
Articles by Category
Need Help Dating After Divorce?
Sage advice for divorced women who are looking to date again, or recently started.
- BALANCE – How Does a Full-Time Working Mom/Dad Measure It?
- The “Good Life”: What Does it Mean to You Since Divorcing?
- Divorced Mom Worries: Can I make this a happy holiday for the kids?
- Dating After Divorce: An Indecent, Freaky Or Attractive Proposition
- Fast or Slow: Consider All Options When It Comes to Divorce
I survived my husband's infidelity and this divorce because of you, Delaine. Your insights, knowledge, and no bs attitude pushed me forward. I'm happier than ever, just as you said. Thank you. Karen, Toronto
Delaine was invaluable to me as a started dating after my divorce. She really smarten me up as I dealt with divorce matters too. I owe her my sanity. Chad, NY
Delaine, you are a GREAT coach! Please, don't ever stop doing what you're doing. The world needs you now more than ever. Brenda, NY
Thank you thank you thank you Delaine. You've been my rock, my teacher, my mentor this past year. I hate to think how far back I'd be if I hadn't found you. Kristina, Washington
Delaine's not just text-book knowledgeable, she's been there. She KNOWS. She makes you ask the right questions of YOURSELF. She makes you get answers. She makes you the 'captain' of your new life. Karie, South Carolina
Get in Touch
(c) 2014 I Am Divorced Not Dead, Divorced Women & Men, Dating, Sex, Relationship Coaching. All rights reserved. Web Design by Matthew Moore